Summer 2018 - Soccer Camp
Please note, this form is for an individual camper. To register more campers for the camp, please fill out the form again.
Only 90 players accepted. This camp has sold out over the past 10 years, so register today!
July 16-19 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Soccer camp for rising 5th to 10th grade boys. Players will be divided up by grade and skill level. This is a high-level camp not intended for the beginning players. Each day of camp will consist of an intense conditioning and soccer training. The cost of this camp is a non-refundable payment of $175.00.
The day will be broken into thirds:
- Speed and agility training, parachutes, over speed bungee cords, ladders, and hurdles
- Ball handling skills: over twenty movers to take on defenders
- Small sided games focusing on movement, scoring, and zonal defending. Speed Shot! How fast is that shot?
Camp is led by the varsity soccer coach Michael St. Martin:
- National Soccer Coach Association of America Maryland Coach of the Year in 2001, 2005, and 2009
- Regional Coach of the Year (Maryland to Florida)
- Baltimore Sun Coach of the Year in 2001, 2005, and 2009
NOTE: Campers should wear appropriate clothing and bring a water bottle.
By registering my son for the above mentioned camp, I hereby release the staff of the Mount St. Joseph Camp to act for me to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention, and hereby waive and release the camp and school from any and all liability for injuries incurred at camp.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Michele Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.