Employment Opportunities at Mount Saint Joseph
Interested in teaching at Mount Saint Joseph? Email your resume and cover letter to Mr. Robert Peace, Director of Staff Formation: email@example.com.
Current Open Positions Below:
Mount Saint Joseph High School, a Catholic school for boys in Baltimore, Maryland, sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers, has an opening for a Foreign Language teacher for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants must have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Spanish and fluency in the language; experience teaching at a secondary school level is preferred. In addition, he or she should be able to teach introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels of high school Spanish language courses. Fluency and/or capacity to teach French is preferred. Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Robert Peace at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The person in this position will assist the Director of Facilities and is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the proper functioning of all aspects of the school facilities, providing coordination of primary maintenance and custodial support on a daily basis.
This is a part-time hourly paid position and does not include benefits. Position hours will be 27 max per week. Hours per day TBD, Monday through Friday.
On-job training is provided on MSJ standards.
The following duties are typical, but not limited to, for this position:
- Administrative duties as well as some light technician duties
- Track and assign service requests
- Project tracking, order placement, maintaining project proposals, and department files
- Monitor and oversee HVAC control program
- Vehicle fleet event scheduling and tracking
- Assist with capital project tracking
- Principles and practices of record keeping
- Strong communications and project coordinating skills
- Preferred knowledge in at least one trade of methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in the maintenance, repair, and construction of building structures or carpentry, plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, mechanical, and painting work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES
- Equivalent to high school education
- Basic proficiency with PCs and MS-Windows is required
- Experience with MS-Office programs required
If interested in this position, please email Dan Peddicord, MSJ Director of Facilities, at email@example.com.