Employment Opportunities at Mount Saint Joseph
Interested in teaching at Mount Saint Joseph? Email your resume and cover letter to Mr. Robert Peace, Director of Staff Formation: email@example.com.
Current Open Positions Below:
Mount Saint Joseph High School, a Catholic high school for boys in Baltimore, Maryland, and sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers, has an opening for two part-time library assistants; one for the morning (7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) and one for the afternoon (12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
Duties for this position include:
- Compile or create records for library materials such as books, periodicals, DVDs, and audio-visual equipment.
- Organize and locate library materials for loan and collect materials to shelve in stacks according to identification number.
- Register patrons to permit them to borrow books, periodicals, and other library materials.
- Assist students and faculty with research needs using the online catalog.
- Monitor student behavior and use of resources, maintaining a scholarly environment. Experience working with teenagers is a plus.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Perform basic clerical duties. Experience working in a library preferred.
- Need to be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Librarian
Applicants should submit a resume and letter of intent to Robert Peace, Assistant Principal for Staff Formation, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.