Please send all student health forms to email@example.com during the summer months. Health forms can also be
submitted by fax to 410-646-6220, or mailed
to: Mount Saint Joseph High
School, Attention: Health Room, 4403 Frederick Avenue,
Baltimore, MD, 21229.
Please note Mrs.
Bezirdjian will be out of her office from June 11, 2018 until August 20,
2018. If you would like to contact the nurse during the summer, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be checked weekly. For questions regarding physicals, please contact Mrs. Michele Connor, Assistant Athletic Director, at 410-644-3300 ext 330.
- All freshmen and transfer students are required to submit a summer physical to the nurse by August 27, 2018. Physicals need to be done AFTER May 20, 2018 for new students only. Students who enroll later in the school year must provide the nurse with a current physical and immunization record on their first day of school. We do not require yearly physicals for returning students at this time unless they play a sport.
- Any student trying out for a school sport or playing a school sport must have a current physical on file with the nurse that does not expire while playing the sport.
- Physicals are valid for one calendar year from the date of the examination.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Immunization Certificate is REQUIRED of all new students, including all freshmen and transfer students.
- The form needs to be current and comply with the State of Maryland immunization regulations.
students must have their current immunization record on file in the Health Room by the first day of school or first day of orientation.
Students who do not comply with this may be held from attending classes.
Consent for Over-the-Counter (OTC) Medication- download form here.
- This form is required if you want your son to receive any over-the-counter medicine while in school.
- The form needs be renewed every year and must be signed by a health care provider as well as the parent to be valid. The school nurse can’t dispense medicine without this form.
Physician Instructions for Prescribing Medication in School- download form here.
- This form is mandatory for any student that will need prescription medicine during the school day.
Post Concussion Return to School Recommendations- download form here.
- This form is to be completed by a health care provider following a concussion diagnosis.
- The form must be returned to the nurse on the student’s first day back to school.